Day Time Part time Operator
- Responsible for running the broadcast board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to the program and commercial logs.
- Airs live and editing pre-recorded shows
- Completes traffic logs and fixes logging discrepancies , help to prepare Socan reports
- Monitors and updates weather, traffic, and on-air announcements needed.
- Experience with audio play-back and production software such as Adobe Audition would be helpful.
Qualifications & Skills
- General Computer application skills and must be understand Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Willing to work extended hours during major events.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you require any special reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing or completing any pre-employment testing, please direct your inquiries to Ms. Emily Wu, Director - Human Resources and Administration by firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in our company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date & Time
Open until suitable candidate is found.