Interactive Media Specialist (Part-Time)
- Design and create graphics and various visual presentation
- Research and write website articles
- Assist in maintaining web and social media sites
- Film and edit videos
- Liaise with other staff
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Media Studies, or equivalent experience in the industry
- Proficiency in spoken, written, and typed Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)and English
- Working knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of other Adobe software will be an asset
- Strong research and writing skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Valid driver's license (GDL Driver)
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you require any special reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing or completing any pre-employment testing, please direct your inquiries to Ms. Emily Wu, Director - Human Resources and Administration by firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in our company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date & Time
Open until suitable candidate is found.