Full-Time Receptionist/Jr. Clerk (Calgary office)
The successful candidate will be a natural people person who brings a high degree of professionalism into the workplace. This position is ideal for someone who can excel in a fast-paced environment, managing priorities and multi-tasking effectively while remaining calm under pressure.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answering a busy multi-line switchboard while greeting incoming guests and coordinating couriers
- Handling complaints from audiences and others parties in a professional manner
- General clerical duties include filing, data entry, drafting internal memos, faxing, photocopying, distributing incoming mails and preparing outgoing mails
- Maintain cleanliness of office area
- Administrative support to the office staff and company events
- Order office supplies with discretion by maintaining appropriate stock levels at all times
- Performing other duties or assuming additional responsibilities as required
Skills and qualifications
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and Chinese Input programs
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to speak fluent Cantonese and Mandarin and English;
- Team spirit, ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and the desire to provide excellent customer service
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes by, by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Selected candidates will be connected for interview.
Fairchild Radio is committed to Employment Equity and to providing a fair and equitable work environment. We encourage applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please contact our HR Dept. at email@example.com. All information received about accommodation will be kept confidential.